Switch ON Contest
19 June – 31 July
WIN A ONE-MONTH Pure All Asia Contract
WHAT SWITCHES YOU ON? Nature? Exercise? Music? People around you?
Tell us in response to 1 question every Monday until the end of July on Pure Fitness Singapore Facebook and Pure Yoga Singapore Facebook
Just share, like and comment on our Facebook posts. Win us over with your answer and win a ONE-MONTH Pure All Asia contract.
That’s 7 weeks and 7 winners. Be one of them!
Winner’s announcement will be made at 12 noon the following Monday. Open to everyone in Singapore.
Terms & conditions:
• This competition is open to both Pure Cardholders and non-Pure Cardholders in Singapore only.
• This competition will result in one winner per week who will receive a one-month All Asia contract.
• Winners will be selected based on the creativity and relevance of their submitted responses in the comments section of the competition Facebook posts.
• If the winner is a Pure Cardholder, a bonus one-month All Asia contract will be added to the Cardholder’s existing contract upon contract’s end.
• Winners will be contacted via our Facebook accounts (Pure Yoga Singapore/ Pure Fitness Singapore) the following Monday.
• Winners will be responsible for their own transportation and incurred expenses for prize collection.
• The Pure Group will not be held responsible if the winner is unable to collect the prize.
• Winners must provide proof of identification for verification purposes upon collection of prize.
• All prizes awarded are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
• The competition is open for submissions until 23:59:59 of every Sunday of the post date (Singapore Time/GMT+8).
• Only online submissions via the Facebook comments section of the competition Facebook post will be accepted.
• Each Facebook account can only be used to enter the competition once.
• The Pure Group reserves the right to remove any submitted entries deemed irrelevant, offensive or inappropriate by the Group. The participant(s) will also be disqualified from the competition without prior notice.
• The Pure Group reserves the right to remove any entries that are found to be submitted by irregular or dishonest means.
• Participants will be held wholly responsible for any copyright infringement.
• Upon submission, all entries will be deemed as consenting to be used by the Pure Group for marketing and promotional purposes.
• Any dispute connected in any way with this competition will be resolved by the Pure Group at its absolute discretion.
• By entering the competition, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Pure Group reserves the right to modify the content of these terms and conditions retroactively should changes be required to ensure the proper execution of the competition, at any time without prior notice.