Approaches to yoga are as diverse as its practitioners, and so are the skills needed to master the art and science of teaching. Universal Yoga studies all systems of yoga, empowering teachers with the confidence and skills necessary to meet the needs and abilities of their students.
This programme is designed for all yoga practitioners who seek a deeper understanding of the ancient path of yoga, regardless of their background or practice style. Participants will come away with a profound understanding of their personal practice, as well as the skills required to effectively teach a wide array of students through Asanas, Vinyasa and Pranayama sequences.
FOr details, please visit http://hk.pure-yoga.com/en/taipei/teachertraining/universalyoga18tp/index.php
Photos and videos may be taken, solely for Pure marketing purposes.
This programme requires a minimum of 15 students.
• Full payment must be made upon registration.
• To register, please see any Pure Yoga studio reception.
• 20% Early-bird discount ends 1 November 2018.
• To enjoy the Special Discount for Post Pure-Universal Yoga and ®Universal Yoga TT Graduates, you will be asked to provide our reception with your personal details and year of graduation for verification. Pure Yoga reserves the right of final decision in offering such discount.
• No refunds for cancellation starting 1 November 2018.
• Valid refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
•No transfer is allowed.
Special offer from Pure Apparel:
• 20% off all Pure Apparel retail products for all yoga event registrants on dates of the training.
Contact & Enquiries
For enquiries, please email events.pure-yoga.cn
The Teacher Training Programme will be held at:
4/f Urban One
No.1 Qingcheng Street
T +886 2 8161 7868
F +886 2 8770 7880
*If there is any discrepancy between the printed and web versions, the web version shall prevail.