Yinside Yin Yoga Training: Functional Anatomy & Chinese Medicine with Nicky Hadjithoma 100 Hours Yoga Alliance Accredited CET
Yinside Yin Yoga is a comprehensive training programme, designed for teachers and practitioners interested in understanding the anatomic and energetic theories of yin yoga. This training will unpack the theoretical aspects of the practice, whilst also covering the practical aspects of how to teach.
To support the theoretical lectures and discussions, daily teaching labs will provide the opportunity to incorporate principles of functional anatomy and modern meridian theory into the different ways to sequence a class.
Graduates of the Yinside Yin Yoga training will not only understand the various theories behind this beautiful practice but will also leave with the necessary skills to teach a thoughtful and competent yin yoga class.
For full details, please visit http://hk.pure-yoga.com/en/hongkong/teachertraining/yinsideyinyoga/index.php
Photos and video may be taken, solely for Pure marketing purposes.
• Full payment must be made upon registration
• To register, please see any Pure Yoga reception
• No refunds for cancellation starting from 1 June 2019
• All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
Healthy-licious juice cleanse offer from nood food
· 10% off all nood food items for all yoga event registrants on dates of the training.
For enquiries, please email teachertraining.pure-yoga.cn