Refinement: Preparing to Teach with Tin Ming 100 Hours Yoga Alliance Accredited CET
This in-depth 15-day programme is designed for yoga teachers and serious students. It provides foundational skills necessary for a safe and effective yoga practice including assessment skills from the perspective of structure and function, posture alignment, breath, subtle energy and the principles of Ayurveda. Taking the benefits from a variety of styles and props – ranging from healing restorative practice to dynamic vinyasa practices – the course focuses on guiding participants to experience all asanas more deeply. By substantiating critical skills and knowledge to specific postures, the course materials inspire yoga teachers to find their own voice for giving clearer and more effective verbal instructions. The course materials also provide knowledge in using props for designing one-on-one private sessions.
For full details, please visit http://hk.pure-yoga.com/en/hongkong/teachertraining/refinement/index.php
Photos and video may be taken, solely for Pure marketing purposes.
• Full payment must be made upon registration
• To register, please see any Pure Yoga reception
• No refunds for cancellation starting from 1 October 2019
• All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
Healthy-licious juice cleanse offer from nood food
· 10% off all nood food items for all yoga event registrants on dates of the training.
For enquiries, please email teachertraining.pure-yoga.cn
*If there is any discrepancy between the printed and web versions, the web version shall prevail.